Recently I've been loving to listen to electro music(?). Here are some music titles:
-,,Lorde vs. Flume-Sleepless Club"
And of course many more songs in this kind of music, but especially these ones have been on top of my favorite music list. But I also love music by The weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Chris Brown and J. Cole or music of the 80s !!
I think, that music makes life more exciting and I'm sure you know that feeling too, if you also listen as much music as I am. See you in my next entry! xx
What are your favorite songs at the moment? :)
This is kind of funny, that I'm giving you advices how to stay organized, when I'm not organized at all (until now!). But I've decided to change different things in my life. One of these things is getting more systematic and organized. Here are my tips:
1. Get a homework book that you never miss any important information for school!
2. Try to be as tidy as you can: in your school bag and very important at home on your desk where you're doing your studying.
3. Another tip to stay organized is feeling comfortable in your room and at your desk, so just start tidying up and decorating your room.
4. Pack your things before you go to sleep and arrange your books in a special order. That means take the books from the first lesson in front of the other ones an so on. When the lesson is over pack the books behind the others.
5. Try to write as pretty as you can. That is helping me a lot, because when I'm writing ugly I usually don't care about tidiness and I get disordered again.
6. Also try to pick out your outfit the day before school and try not to tear your cloth out of the closet, so it's clear there too.
7. Use a pencil case so you don't have all your pencils lying in your bag until you have none left.
Hope I could help you out a little bit I wonder if this list is going to help me this year too?
What's in my bag:
The first and one of the most important things I make sure to have is having a homework book. That's because I'm an incredible disorderly person. If I don't have one with me I'd forget my homework right away! The second thing is a folder. (I wonder if it's called so in english, but I hope you know what i mean). This is also very useful for me, because if I wouldn't have one all my worksheets would get crumpled-up. I also need a pencil case with all my pencils and stuff in it, my headphones when I sit at the bus station, my calculator, my keys, some gum, hand lotion, my carmex ChapStick® and of corse books to write in which I haven't bought yet as well as my bag so I couldn't take a photo of them.
I know you haven't heard of me in a while, but that was because I had nothing to write about and I was truely busy. May be there's going to come a new entrie soon, how to stay organized at school :)
Last week when Jana was still with us we went to a cute and colorful farm with a café. There were many cute animals which we were allowed to carry around and pet. Especially the cats and sheeps were gorgeous!
The next days we went to the beach. I know you might not expect that it was hot here in Norway, but it was!! It was already 82.4° F in our beach tent and
57 ° F in the water. Ok, the water wasn't that warm, but we swam anyway :)
Jana had to leave on wednesday so there wasn't much we did the last days unless watching a horror movie or 'the Carrie Diaries' in the evening :)
When Jana had left we went for a few days to Trondheim for visiting my cousin. When we came back it was almost time to leave.
Here is something I wrote when I was on the plane💺:
Watching the endless blue sky and the beautiful and fluffy clouds is such a nice feeling and so inspireable. It makes me feel free and I think a lot when I’m sitting on a plane. I just listen to some music (my favourite song: Jaigantic-Tora(Galimatias Remix)) and look out of the plane. When I was younger I always thought, that you could touch them and that they’re as fluffy as a little sheep. Well now my Dad and I are on our way back to Germany and our plane had come to late so we’re not going to get our plane back :/. BUT!the good thing is, that we’re going to live at a hotel for free one nigth and we can see something from Amsterdam, too. :))
Hei! My name is Alina, I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway and I have a big interest in fashion and photos.