This is kind of funny, that I'm giving you advices how to stay organized, when I'm not organized at all (until now!). But I've decided to change different things in my life. One of these things is getting more systematic and organized. Here are my tips:
1. Get a homework book that you never miss any important information for school!
2. Try to be as tidy as you can: in your school bag and very important at home on your desk where you're doing your studying.
3. Another tip to stay organized is feeling comfortable in your room and at your desk, so just start tidying up and decorating your room haha :)
4. Pack your things before you go to sleep and arrange your books in a special order. That means take the books from the first lesson in front of the other ones an so on. When the lesson is over pack the books behind the others.
5. Try to write as pretty as you can. That is helping me a lot, because when I'm writing ugly I usually don't care about tidiness and I get disordered again. Do you know what I mean?
6. Also try to pick out your outfit the day before school and try not to tear your cloth out of the closet, so it's clear there too.
7. Use a pencil case so you don't have all your pencils lying in your bag until you have none left.
Hope I could help you out a little bit ;) I wonder if this list is going to help me this year too? See you in my next entry!
Hei! My name is Alina, I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway and I have a big interest in fashion and photos.